#1 19-08-2009 22:50:30

Clones-Chinois
Le plus chinois de tous les clones :P
Lieu : Sur Clones-Chinois

Bonjour

Ceci est un message de test

Les navigateurs ont leurs propres objets avec leur propriétés respectives. Il est toutefois possible de créer ses propres objets avec les propriétés qu'on leur définit.
Imaginons que l'on veuille par exemple créer un objet arbre avec ses propriétés :

userbar.gif

Celui qui pose une question risque cinq minutes d'avoir l'air bête.
Celui qui ne pose pas de question restera bête toute sa vie

[Proverbe chinois]

Mais bien la poser, reste primordial!

#2 19-08-2009 23:22:41

Clones-Chinois
Le plus chinois de tous les clones :P
Lieu : Sur Clones-Chinois

Re : Bonjour

Bonjour , je m'appelle clones-chinois

userbar.gif

Celui qui pose une question risque cinq minutes d'avoir l'air bête.
Celui qui ne pose pas de question restera bête toute sa vie

[Proverbe chinois]

Mais bien la poser, reste primordial!

#3 03-09-2009 10:35:39

CJACKOLASS
V.I.P

Bonjour, je m'appelle cjackolass

lol ca va mieux ???  roll MDRRRRR !!!

CECT I9 3G 8Go / [VERSION] A5188V1.0 / [BRANCH] GEMINI / [BUILD TIME] 2009/07/07

slidetounlock.gif

#4 03-09-2009 16:27:27

Marie
Modératrice // Infographiste
Lieu : devant mon pc ou au chenil

eminette.gif

#5 03-09-2009 16:28:50

Marie

D abord c'est quoi ce nom ???? ca veut dire quoi??? moi quand j le lis vite ça me fait  penser à " allez chez Carglass ...ganagnagn pour votre pare brise..."

#6 03-09-2009 16:32:26

CJACKOLASS
V.I.P

C'est un mélange entre mon nom de famille (colas) et la série jackass, parce qu'il est un peu timbré le gars !

Toute façon suis pas assuré pour le bris de glace !

lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:

CECT I9 3G 8Go / [VERSION] A5188V1.0 / [BRANCH] GEMINI / [BUILD TIME] 2009/07/07

slidetounlock.gif

#7 03-09-2009 18:46:41

Marie

big_smile

#8 09-01-2014 19:42:32

uF2bP1eQ6x
Noob

<br>The very best thing you'll be able to do to strengthen your probabilities of profitable should be to do some exploration. You have to consider the time for you to go rear and see what numbers are winning by far the most and this will likely offer you a little edge. how to build a chicken coop  This can enable you to determine what quantities are coming up one of the most. You would not have the same taste. how to get an ex back  And finally ask yourself, "What are my biggest fears stopping me from truly being who I am and doing what I came here to do?" Just asking yourself these questions and listening to yourself is an act of wisdom that will move you closer to your mojo!A single greeting card with honest, straightforward message can go a long way. A great way to keep in touch with customers and colleagues, it can give your business a personality that people can relate to. dog training online  Just remember one important thing: the cards you send out should echo the professionalism you maintain in your company.It is important to keep your professional identity even with your company’s greeting cards. <br/>Do not forget about employing your Protoss Stalkers when the enemy is feeling. These units can blink and teleport themselves to other places that are short distances away and can be used to beseige the felling forces. The Protoss Warp Ray can be a powerful force against the Terran Battlecruiser. Professionals use these extra elements to add space, dimension and creativity to greeting cards that make them more memorable. There is more to greeting cards than just folding a piece of cardboard you know. With those special elements, your greeting card can really look special, and the greeting can be all the more memorable. paid surveys online  So if you have a Gemini in your ranks, be prepared for roaring office parties and nights of fun and dance. In a word, your Gemini employees talk fast, move fast and think fast. They will always look young and act young.Each show is typically attended by more than 150,000 trade visitors and around 1,300 exhibitors. The show is famous across the United Kingdom as a marvelous day out for children and adults alike. The show is also attended by people from all over the world. paid surveys online  paid survey  <br/><br>
chicken coop In conclusion, despite the prejudices in favor of traditional cl
get paid for surveys You want to make sure that contact starts off easy enough, which
dog training online Many times you can get free work from your family which will sav
potty training a puppy These experts must know how to balance the use of this social ne
dog training online You still want your hatchback to last beyond the guarantee perio
paid surveys at home My companion and i screened the many quitting calme gadgets cont
dog training You know it will be comfortable and last a long time if all of t
family survival course Some will be taught on how to keep the cleanliness of their dwel
dog training online Although maybe it is because a lay off recently took away your i
family survival course When you are looking at a woven surface you want to make sure th rrrrrr

Pied de page des forums